PRICE: 83 EDIMANDOU, CORINTH, 27410 74424
AND NOTARIE 48A, XYLKASTRO, TEL: 27430 28728
Doctor of Medicine, University of Athens
Postgraduate studies at the University of Athens
Neonatology - Intensive Care Specialist at MENN Alexandra Hospital.
Training in developmental tests for all ages
Pediatrician-Associate Pathologist Iaso.
Ms. Kassafadou Alexandra is a pediatrician with extensive clinical experience. She has worked in the largest pediatric hospitals and obstetricians-Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Athens.
She specialized in Pediatrics at Children's Hospital of Hagia Sophia.
She completed her PhD at the University Clinic of Aglaia Sunday School.
She has worked as a Curator at the Pediatric Clinic and Developmental Unit of Penteli Children, where she monitors children with developmental disorders, speech, autistic syndromes, attention deficit disorder and more.
Specialized in Neonatal-Intensive Care at the Neonatal Unit at Alexandra Hospital and participated in the long-term follow-up of newborns and children with health problems at birth who needed to be treated at the Neonatal Unit.
Worked as a University Scientist at the 3rd University Pediatric Clinic - Neonatal Unit at Attica Hospital.
He holds a Masters Degree from the University of Athens and holds a Masters Degree (MSc). Degree Degree 9.14
During all the years of her hospital career she also did research:
· Sworn Doctor of Medicine at the University of Athens, with an "Excellent" degree.
· He has written numerous articles in prestigious international, European and Greek medical journals.
· He has participated as a speaker at many conferences.
Specific areas of interest:
1. Infections: This category of research belongs to her doctoral dissertation. Her studies have been published in major European journals and the World Pediatric Association.
2. The use of cortisol in childhood and its complications. Postgraduate work
3. Development and in particular speech disorder, speech delay, school readiness test.
4. Bronchial asthma: The pulmonary function of children with bronchial asthma has been studied and may affect pulmonary function, obesity and parental wear. (The results of these studies have been announced at the World Pediatric Congress as well as at other European and Greek conferences).
5. Breast-feeding: Statistics and factors that can influence exclusive breast-feeding in modern Greece.
6. Neonology: Developmental assessment up to school age in neonates born prematurely or having other birth problems.
7. Childhood obesity: A study of obesity and high cholesterol values in the modern lifestyle.
Children's Hospital "Hagia Sophia".
Curator at B Pediatric Clinic and Department of Social Medicine and Developmental Pediatrics.
Obstetrician - Newborn Unit Alexandra Hospital.
University Scientist C University Pediatric Clinic
Diagnostic and therapeutic in the office.
Screening for the diagnosis and monitoring of children with bronchial asthma.
Strep test: Early diagnosis of streptococcal tonsillitis (free).
Rapid measurement of CRP (acute phase protein).
Blood transfusions in young or difficult children (when the microbiologist cannot)
Appreciate yourself taking cholesterol.
Nebulization of drugs to treat seizures of bronchial asthma or bronchitis-bronchiolitis.